As we quickly approach the Holiday Seasons we are seeing a huge drop in a number of listings on MLS. Fewer listings = Great Opportunity for sellers since there are still a tonne of buyer clients out there. If you are thinking of selling your property and it matches any of the criteria below we would love to hear from you.
Currently, our buyers are looking for the following types of properties:
- Loft style condo either one or two bedrooms with a terrace and parking in the Corktown neighbourhood or at 90 Broadview Ave. Must be over 600 sq ft.
- One bedroom plus den or two bedrooms over 700 sq. ft with balcony and parking in the King St. E or Queen St E. neighbourhoods.
- A three bedroom, row house or semi-detached home in Beaconsfield Village or Little Portugal
- One bedroom plus den or two bedrooms with parking and a balcony at The Verve or X Condos.
- A detached home in The Norseman or Sunnylea neighbourhoods with a basement apartment
- One bedroom plus den or two bedrooms over 800 sq. ft with a balcony and parking in the Liberty Village or King West neighbourhoods.
- Three separate freehold properties in the East End of the City, MLS Districts E01, E02 or E03 with a basement apartment up to $850,000.
- Two separate investment condos in the MLS Districts of C01, C03 or W03 up to $450,000 with a great ROI.
- Detached home in Oshawa up to $550,000.
- An investment condo in the MLS Districts of C01,C02, C08,C09, W01,W02 up to $400k, it is fine if this condo needs any updating.
- A one bedroom or one bedroom plus den at 313 or 323 Richmond Street East.
- An updated detached home in the East End of the city , in the MLS Districts E01, E02, E03, E06, E08 up to 1.3 million
- A fully updated Duplex or Triplex in the Central or West End neighbourhoods of the city
If your property matches any of these descriptions and you are thinking of selling we would love to hear from you. Contact us anytime at email@example.com or 416-495-2660