Staging is a very important part of our marketing and is something that we will always include (free of charge) for our sellers if we feel it will help improve the sale price and marketability of their home.
A recent study conducted by the National Association of Realtors confirms just how effective staging is on the sale of a home.
- 49% of Buyers Agents report most buyers are affected by home staging
- 81% of buyers said that is easier to visualize staged properties as their future home
- 46% of buyers said that they are more willing to walk through a staged home they saw online.
- 28% of buyers said they would be willing to overlook other property faults if the home is nicely staged.
- 32% of Buyers Agents believe staged homes increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by 1- 5%. 16% believe it increases the dollar value of a home by over 10%
- The study also suggests that the most important rooms to be staged are in this order: living room, kitchen, master bedroom, dining room, bathroom, children’s bedroom, and guest bedrooms.